
Baby Dora
I am obsessed with learning about this diaper fetish.. I have started wetting the bed at night and i so much enjoy wearing diapers occasionally...
I have always wanted to be the mother type but now I am considering making a try as of an toddler.. I think that it be fun to be a full time toddler sometimes!! But also being a mommie is something I wouldn't mind either..
I would love to be adopted more as a friend or something to let them take care of me and just be friends.. Dora
Baby Jen

For AB i'm a sort of mix of ages. Bottles and nappies, but also crayons and playdoh. I love to be a baby for the most part.. I got my own baby clothes and other things.
I want to have my own crib sometime and be able to be more of a full time baby. I am also in to few other things. I love my life as a baby!
I want an ab friend to play with me or to have someone adopt me as an Adult baby. I would so love it. I love PINK

I'd love to adopt Baby Dora.
ReplyDeleteAm looking for a baby girl or mummy
ReplyDeleteLove to adopt baby Jen or dora
ReplyDelete