I'm 20 and I'm an adult baby girl above 6 months. I'm eventually searching for a daddy who likes to take care of a little girl like me. I'm a sweet baby (like an angel). So I wonder to find a daddy for me that will love me and give me is attention. bebe23@live.ca
My name is Michael and my wife Ashley. We have two wonderful kids Lissa is an Adult Babies.. Lissa is a 1 year old!! This site is for AB World to show the world more bout us in the and to help Adult babies..
i am a adult baby want a new mommy
ReplyDeletecan i be your mom
DeleteHi
DeleteI'm a babyfur an adult baby and a furry. I'm a two year old wolf pup in search of a daddy
ReplyDeleteI'm 20 and I'm an adult baby girl above 6 months. I'm eventually searching for a daddy who likes to take care of a little girl like me. I'm a sweet baby (like an angel). So I wonder to find a daddy for me that will love me and give me is attention. bebe23@live.ca
ReplyDeleteI a baby girl I am mostly around 1-2 years of age and want a mommy
ReplyDeletecan i be your mom
DeleteJ'aimerais bien adopter adult baby qui vie a l'age de un a deux ans de régression
ReplyDeletePour plus info aller voir mon blog
daddyab.canalblog.com
Tout est bien expliqué